Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stormraven Gunship Build

Was just cruising the 'net this morning and I found this really awesome Blog post by Disdainful from Capture and Control were he does a review and build of the Stormraven.

There are a lot of new pics and it looks like you can swap out a Razorback turret for the canopied turret on the top as well as leave out the intake. I know that will make a lot of people happy.

I can't wait to get hold of mine. My first Stormraven is going to be black with red "X's" everywhere and will be toting around a Death Company Dreadnaught with Blood Talons. It's going to be sweet and I'm sure I'll do my own walk through when I finally get the kit in February.

Still working on my review of the SP200 Photo Studio In a Box. I should have that up later this weekend.

–The Harrower


No comments:

Post a Comment