Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Blood Angels Dreadnought Pics!

These pics have been circling around the 'net today. I have to say these look really awesome and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm definitely going to pick up a couple of these when they are released and dump the Venerable Chaplain Dreadnought I got from Forge World since I haven't put it together yet.




I really like how you get 3 different Dreadnought sarcophaguses on the same sprue as well as enough bitz to create 2 sets of close combat arms (1 with blood fists and 1 with blood talons). I just wish they would put this up for preorder already.

I've been working on a tutorial showing how I have been converting a twin-linked heavy flamer for my Death Company Razorback as my next Liber Sanguinis article. I'll post that in the next day or two.

Until then,
–The Harrower

No comments:

Post a Comment